Physico-chemical cleaning of inert waste streamsWater separation technique Circular concept
West Recycle is your partner in cleaning inert waste materials from various waste-related sectors (including construction, metal, recycling, dismantling, storage, agriculture, etc.). A tailor-made water separation technique allows a diverse range of (contaminated) materials, surpluses, debris and residues to be cleaned in a professional and environmentally friendly manner. These substances include sorting sieve residues, sorting sieve sands, bottom ashes, soils, debris flows and shredder residues.
West Recycle is a zero-discharge company that reuses all wastewater from the production process, achieving strong environmental targets and criteria. All residuals are reused in the system; we are therefore further expanding the circular concept (circular economy) in both Flanders and beyond.
We have our own quay along the Ghent-Bruges-Ostend canal and are therefore happy to promote the application of bulk waste flows via this waterway. Transport over water saves many vehicle kilometres and truck movements, which has a major ecological impact, increases flexibility and offers many logistical optimisations.Contact us
Production of secondary raw materials
In a world where primary raw materials are becoming scarcer, West Recycle – reaching a waste processing capacity of at least 250,000 tons on an annual basis – contributes to the reuse of recycled raw materials. We convert materials such as sand, gravel and stones into high-quality products for concrete-related industries, which reduces the need for primary extraction. Some examples of secondary raw materials produced by West Recycle are:
- Lands that were cleaned for architectural uses (sub-foundations, dike bodies …);
- Lands to be used as soil;
- Cleaned and calibrated granulates used as secondary unmoulded building material;
- Cleaned and calibrated granulates as a secondary raw material for, among others, the concrete sector.
Do you have any email@example.com +32 (0) 59 70 00 89
Free waste scan & contact
We are happy to visit you on-site to carry out a free waste scan without any obligations. Request a quote using the contact form or simply reach out to us by e-mail:
- Operational director: firstname.lastname@example.org +32 471 55 08 61
- Commercial responsible: email@example.com +32 471 78 83 29
- General information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoicing: email@example.com +32 470 82 24 45
You can always contact us by phone at +32 59 70 00 89.
- Mon - Fri:6 am - 6 pm
Address: Esperantolaan 16b, B-8400 Ostends (itinerary)